Transfer Agency Oversight
Meraki Talent's client is currently looking to hire a delivery focussed individual to join a newly created Transfer Agency unit being created within their Client Services Operations team. Our client is a widely respected global financial institution who provide services to institutional investors which allow them to manager their risks and ultimately drive profitability. As an employer they have created an inclusive and value based working environment which allows staff to have a balanced professional and personal life.
Due to their high levels of commitment to a key client, the firm is establishing a new Transfer Agency Oversight team. As one of the inaugural employees within this function you will be utilising your extensive knowledge of Transfer Agency to provide a first-class service to the client and manage the underlying TA provider effectively.
Key responsibilities within the role:
- Day to day oversight of the TA Supplier for the client's UK product set - demonstrating an understanding of the book of business and its inherent risks
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the TA provider, being the day to day point of contact and having open communication to ensure reporting, change management and oversight events are managed effectively
- Attending governance forums
- Monitoring the regulatory landscape affecting the services and ensuring all regulatory change is scheduled
- Summarising key performance metrics
- Management of an Oversight Assistant
- Ensuring client and service blue prints are maintained and procedures update regularly
- Participating and leading service review meetings
For this exciting newly created role my client is seeking an experience Operations professional who has extensive knowledge of the role of the Transfer Agent in administering Mutual Funds. Solid knowledge of the regulatory control environment required.