Sales and Service Advisor - Immediate Starts
Parseq Glasgow are looking to recruit Customer Sales Advisors to join our family working on behalf of one of the leading telecommunication providers.
Salary £16,000 with a bonus potential of up to £2500
Hours: Rotational hours are Monday to Friday 12pm to 8pm
Start date: 1st August 2017
You’ll handle calls from new and existing customers promoting a range of products including broadband, mobile, TV and mobile. Through effective listening and questioning techniques, you will identify the right product to suit the customers. Customer service and sales quality are very important to us and our clients. You’ll get the most out of every call and ensure all calls a compliant with all industry regulations which is done through following scripts at certain points in the calls. You’ll sell through listening!
- Handling inbound and outbound sales calls to new and existing customers.
- Through effective communication you will build trust and rapport with customers while representing the client’s brand in a professional manner
- Profiling the prospective customers to identify or create a real need, through effective questioning.
- Engage customers in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs, help them choose the right products and show them how those products can make their life better.
- Overcoming customer objections using your product and competitor knowledge
- Keep up to date with all our products, services and promotions, and those of our client’s competitors.
- Treating customers fairly, ensuring sales quality and compliance targets are achieved
- Delivering outstanding performance by consistently working to exceed your targets
- Being responsible for the achievement of your agreed KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Adhere to OFCOM regulations and remain compliant at all times
- Data capture and ensuring accurate information is recorded is very important.
- Using multiple systems coherently
- Contribute to the campaign’s success by bringing to life our ethos of sales and customer advice through sensational service.
Knowledge and experience We are committed to providing excellent training and ongoing development to all of our employees, but we think you’ll need the following to be particularly successful with us, in this role:
- A successful sales and/or retentions background would be an advantage gained within a similar role within telecommunications, energy or financial services environment
- Experience working in a contact centre environment would be preferred
- Proven track record of overcoming objections by offering the best solution
- An excellent telephone manner, and a passion for working with people.
- Excellent listening skills, with the ability to pick up on the subtle hints that lead to sales opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and persuade.
- Results driven with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- Experience of working in a heavily compliant environment would be advantages. You will need a meticulous eye for detail
- Technical aptitude (computer literate, able to quickly learn new applications)
What we offer
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Become part of an excellent company culture
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with some leading blue chip brands across numerous industries
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite catering facilities
- Discounted parking facilities
- Onsite Gym
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events
- Up to 24 days holiday + 4 bank holidays