ICT Business Analyst (Fixed Term)
Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on the attachments below. These explain the job role and the type of person we are looking for.
We are looking for two business analyst posts to join our team to support the delivery of our digital strategy, please follow this link to our digital strategy http://www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk/media/14808/element-3-item-008-innovate-aberdeenshire-digital-strategy-2015-2020.pdf.
Business Analyst (Information Management)
We have a requirement for a business analyst to work on our various information management, including (but not limited to)
• Supporting the creation of a revised strategy
• Analysing our records and document management tools and future requirements
• Supporting the implementation of SharePoint processes and procedures
Business Analyst (Office 365)
We have a requirement for a business analyst to support for our Office 365 initiatives, this includes (but is not limited to)
• Supporting the implementation of the individual product sets within Office 365
• Work with services across the Council to establish how O365 can meet their business requirements
• Analysing the benefits of elements with 0365 and developing an implementation plan
• Working with other sections in ICT to ensure appropriate documentation and training materials are available
• Organising communication plan, including running roadshows, our monthly product promotions, online web forums and meetings
• Supporting the on-going work of our digital champions programme
This position is designated as a Flexible post as detailed on the Worksmart website - http://worksmart.aberdeenshire.gov.uk/
Fixed term for a period not exceeding 30th August 2019
This post has a minimum requirement of 1 reference. This must be your current or most recent employer.
Informal enquires to Helen Bain 01467 536068
Applying for a job with Aberdeenshire Council.pdf
Job Profile ICT Business Analyst 2012-06-15.pdf