Senior Software Engineer - Team Lead
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Software Engineer - Team Lead for our Engineering design client in North Scotland. This is a permanent position with a highly competitive salary package. You will have a minimum of approx. 4 years professional experience of the full lifecycle of embedded systems e.g. using C and CASE tools. The company will also consider contracting although a permanent appointment is a preference for the company.This role can be considered for permanent or on a contracting basis Role and Responsibilities:
- Development of software systems for the management and monitoring of battery products
- Software team leadership
- Using Standard communication protocols including SMBus, I2C, CAN, Ethernet, Modbus and coding standards such as MISRA and Agile development methodologies is desirable
- Honours degree in a relevant subject (Masters preferred).
- Proven ability to work in a small multifunctional project team (including mechanical, electronics, and qualification engineers)
- Knowledge of formal methods with focus on design documentation and verification.
- Standard communication protocols including SMBus, I2C, CAN, Ethernet, Modbus.
- Coding standards such as MISRA and Agile development methodologies.
- Application software development using Visual Studio and an Understanding of electronics.