Business Account Coordinator BLUB52296
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a successful Business Account Coordinator to join our client.
Business customers in Scotland (and more recently England) are able to choose their water retailer. Buying decisions are made on the basis of value, customer service and confidence in their supplier. Our client has offered retail water services in Scotland since 2008 and during this time have established a growing and loyal customer base.
They are one of the largest and most forward thinking water retailers in the UK. Working with some of the UK’s biggest organisations, including ASDA, Weetabix and the entire Scottish public sector, they understand that no two businesses are the same. In fact, they pull out all the stops to offer a service that is as individual as their customers.
As a result of their ongoing successes, including a joint venture with Northumbrian Water, they are looking to strengthen their position with the Public Sector in both Scotland and England. They require accomplished account coordinators, based and working in their Edinburgh office, to deliver world class service to these customers. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging new opportunity, working for a company driven by success in an ever growing market, they would love to hear from you.
- Working closely with the Business Account Managers and supported by teams across the business, you will deliver a pro-active account coordination service to a portfolio of Public Sector bodies.
- Carrying out regular account reviews, you’ll build professional working relationships and will create win/win business opportunities through promoting their value added services.
- With access to their market leading water management technology and your ability to analyse customer data, you’ll provide advice regarding their water, water recycling, profile and behaviour; assisting them to maximise efficiency and minimise their bills.
- With previous experience in a commercial environment, the successful candidate must have a proven track record in a Business to Business environment and able to demonstrate strong sales and account coordination skills.
- With the ability to build strong customer relationships, you will have experience of working with different customers with very different requirements.
- You will have direct customer experience in the public and private sectors and whilst experience of the water, energy or telecoms markets would be an advantage, it is not essential. A motivated, professional and enthusiastic approach to customer service is a pre-requisite.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.