Position: Development Engineer
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits (Includes 28 Days Annual Leave in 1st Year of Employment + Bank Holidays, Life Assurance & Pension)
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
The Development Engineer Role:
This Development Engineer position is a challenging role, with requirements to contribute fully to all aspects of development on existing and new ranges of medical equipment, while working to tight commercial schedules and with minimal supervision.
This is a full time, permanent role, and the working days are Monday- Friday each week from 9.00am-5.30pm.
- Work as part of the hardware team to implement product development plans
- Embedded firmware design and programming using C and C++
- Microprocessor and microcontroller based design
- Standard and programmable logic design
- Digital and Analogue electronics design for new ABP and ECG devices
Skills & Experience Required:
- A demonstrated ability to communicate and work as part of a multi-function team
- Microprocessor firmware development experience for low power devices
- Experience in both analogue and digital design through full product lifecycles
- Schematic capture and PCB design for small form-factor products
- Circuit analysis experience
- Knowledge of simulation packages
- Excellent mathematical analysis skills
Other Work Requirements:
- Degree qualified with experience in a product design environment coupled with a firm analytical and practical understanding of fundamental electronic theory
- A high degree of self-motivation is essential together with an eye for detail and the ability to investigate technical concepts and problems in depth
Our client is on a mission to provide continuous innovation in healthcare technology for better clinical and economic outcomes. Their scalable solutions deliver critical patient data across local and remote systems, enable better-informed decisions, increase efficiencies, and create a safer environment for patients.
Why work there? Because lives depend on you!
To apply for this Development Engineer role, simply submit your CV and a Cover Letter, outlining how your experience fulfils the criteria for this position via the button shown.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Keywords: Development, Engineer, Engineering, Electronics, Electrical, Hardware, Software, Design, Research, PCB, C, C++, Edinburgh, Scotland
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.