Head of Vendor Due Diligence - Asset Manager - Edinburgh - 12 month FT
Our client, a leading fund management company are looking for a Head of Vendor Due Diligence to join their business on a 12 month fixed-term contract.
The Head of Vendor Due Diligence within the third party oversight team is responsible globally of all due diligence, establishing a scalable, cost effective and risk based programme of reviews of their Operations service providers and key suppliers in line with the Group Outsourcing Framework and outsourcing regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of a phased transformation plan for Third Party Oversight. Take a strong leadership position for the delivery of the plan within the Operations department and maintain good communication to all parties through the process. Manage the prioritisation of the work with the business units.
- Creation of service provider/vendor management oversight programme for operations capturing the life cycle of the relationships, from inception through to exit planning, resiliency and termination approach and risk assessments in line with Group Policies.
- Contribute to the development of a phased transformation plan for Third Party Oversight department globally across all asset classes/services.
- Strong collaboration skills; flexibility and comfort with ambiguity are essential. Strong interpersonal skills and experience managing tension within a Matrix environment are also important. Comfortable with taking responsibility and building, managing and developing team cultures whilst motivating staff.
- Analytical and investigative approach to work.
- Excellent written and verbal communications with good Microsoft application skills.
- 5+ years within an asset management or asset serving environment.