Digital Acquisition Manager
A well known global publishing business is looking to add a Digital Acquisition Manager to it's growing team. Based in either Glasgow, Aberdeen or Dundee, this role will see you travel throughout Scotland and be responsible for three key publications.
Working with Senior Management and the Editors of each publication, your main responsibility will be getting web traffic which lands on the site converted into paying subscribers. You'll be given a suite of digital tech to help you and you'll be working with the best in the business to ensure your targets are met.
As Digital Acquisition Manager your duties will include, though will not be limited to:
- Strategic planning to drive user retention and engagement, with a focus on sign-up and subscription
- Aiming to drive subscriptions across multiple packages and platforms
- Testing offers and incentives and analysing their efficiency
- Creating a marketing strategy which will optimise registration, data enhancement and subscriptions
- Understanding the Life Time Value (LTV) of a user across different publications and assigning marketing spend accordingly
- Assisting with the implementations of a new payment provider
- Establishing metrics and reports for measuring data acquisition and subscribers using various tools
To be successful in this role you should:
- Have subscription-based acquisition experience
- Ideally have worked in an eCommerce environment
- Be highly analytical and numerate
- Be able to work to tight deadlines, often with little supervision
- Have good communication and influencing skills
- Have a degree in Business or Marketing
- Have skills which span marketing, creativity, commercially and financial
This is a unique but exciting role. For more information, please call Fiona Todd on .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.