Trainee Baker / Production Assistant
Trainee Baker / Bakery Assistant / Production Assistant / Baking / Food Preparation
Trainee Baker / Production Assistant is needed for our client in Blackburn (ABERDEENSHIRE), a well-established company recently undergoing significant growth in the Baby Health Products market. Established for over 60 years, they are winning new business in UK supermarkets and in export markets, so it is an exciting time for the business and its employees.
They now seek a third Baker / Production Assistant to help keep up with the demand.
Baking / Food Preparation experience is NOT necessary (but may be advantageous) as full induction and training will be given.
- Following Health & Safety Policies
- Following Food Safety Policies and company hygiene rules
- Working to production schedule manufacture biscuits
- Carrying out appropriate checks & recording the average weight of the goods
- Keeping the bakery clean as you work
- Assisting with stock control & managing of packing of goods
- Organising storage of ingredients, products and equipment
- Maintenance of machinery when scheduled and/or required
- Assisting in the procurement, receipt & stock control of raw materials and packaging
- Helping in general duties i.e. orders received or despatched as required
- Employing appropriate stock control and maintaining a tidy warehouse at all times
- Developing an understanding of the administration side of the business
- Supporting in the quality control procedure
- Baking / Food Preparation experience is desirable (not essential)
- Full Training will be provided
Hours of Work:
- 40 hours per week
- Monday - Friday, 8 hours per day (9am - 5pm), but with some initial earlier hours (6am - 2pm) whilst undergoing training during the first 6 months of the job. (Hours and days may be subject to change)
Salary: £10,500 - £15,600 per annum
- 20 days paid annual leave plus 8 public holidays
- On-site parking
- Pension scheme
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Blackburn, Aberdeenshire, SCOTLAND
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.