PPC Marketing Executive
Golden Charter is the UK's leading provider of funeral plans. With more than 250 employees and 26 years' experience in helping people take care of their funeral arrangements and later life planning needs, Golden Charter is the expert when it comes to planning ahead.
The success of our business is down to our people and our priority is making Golden Charter a great place to work. We recognise potential, providing opportunities that fit an individual's skills and talents, and ensure the right support is in place. Opportunities for promotion within Golden Charter are commonplace with over 50 internal promotions in the last 2 years. Our commitment to our people, and our innovative thinking, has contributed to us becoming an industry-leading organisation with significant sales growth over the last five years.
We are undergoing significant change across our digital development and marketing operations as we invest in infrastructure and new business channels. This is an opportunity to join a growing team of digital specialists and help to shape the future direction of the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for devising and implementing PPC campaigns across a number of assigned brand accounts and manage the campaigns in accordance with these strategies.
You will be responsible for the day to day running and management of these accounts, carrying out technical changes, analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data, implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaign performance.
Specifically responsible for assisting in significant results and delivering best practice management techniques across each assigned client campaign.
- Execute day-to-day coordination and implementation of digital media campaigns
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according to brief and best practice guidelines
- Develop near and long-time paid search strategies and campaigns
- Manage medium to large-sized PPC budgets
- Work with the content team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management
Analytics/Display & Social advertising
- Identifying the target audience for a particular media campaign and deciding how best to communicate to that audience and monitoring buying strategies
- Ensuring that the adverts run accurately so the desired media message is received by consumers
- Collecting and analysing sales and consumer data
- Analysing the effectiveness of the campaign and using this data to inform future campaigns
- Daily and weekly reporting across all digital campaigns, using tools such as Google
- Analytics and SEMRush
- Strong working knowledge of Google AdWords
- Good working knowledge of Google analytics
- Digital marketing experience
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Team player with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Articulate, with great interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently with people at all levels
- 2 years digital ad operations experience
Salary: GBP27,144 plus up to 30% annual bonus
Benefits: Onsite parking, pension contribution, free life insurance, subsided gym membership, various funded social events, fantastic career opportunities