Cleaning Operative MEAR51714
Cleaning Operative MEAR51714
Part time, 20 hours per week
Here at Mears Group our vision is to make a positive difference to the communities we serve.
Mears offers a comprehensive facilities management service that encompasses multi-disciplinary activities within the built environment and the management of their impact upon the serviced property.
With staff of all ages and walks of life, a job with Mears has a rewarding impact on the lives of others and your own life. With offices across the UK, a job at Mears could be just around the corner.
We currently have an opportunity for a part time Cleaning Operative to join us in Inverness at the Culbokie Primary School. Within the role, you will undertake daily cleaning of site facilities in accordance with the cleaning specification, ensuring minimal disruption to the daily activities under the direction of the Cleaning Supervisor or Cleaning Team Leader.
Planning and organising your work ensuring compliance with company standards, the suitable Cleaning Operative will adhere to Mears Group Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures and carrying out all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Complying with Mears Group regulations, you will complete the day’s tasks to the agreed standards or quality. Candidates for this position will remove rubbish to a safe facility whilst cleaning and tidying facilities in line with agreed standards.
Candidates for this position will ideally hold experience in a similar cleaning role with the ability to obtain enhanced PVG clearance via Disclosure Scotland. An effective team worker, you will be self-motivated with the ability to work well within a team and your own initiative.
Working Hours: 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Please refer to the full job description upon applying
Once you join the family, you'll have online access to a range of voluntary and flexible benefits, including...
- Training and development
- Mears Advantage - Allowing you to save money on everything from weekly groceries, to your annual family holiday
- Mears Assist - A confidential hotline open to all colleagues, providing support on a wide range of personal and work-related issues.
- Long service and additional holiday leave - Colleagues who stay for a period of time at Mears are rewarded for their service.
- Share Save as you Earn scheme - Buy shares within the business for three years, at a reduced price. Share in our success!
- Seeing first-hand the impact you have on the lives of the people you support
Mears Group PLC and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunities Employers
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.