On behalf of our client Meridian Business Support are currently looking for experienced Welder/Fabricators in the East of Glasgow.
All applicants must have the relevant experience and be available to work with immediate effect. It is a temporary long term assignment with possible overtime.
Key essentials for this role are as follows:-
- Set, operate and maintain the welding equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Manufacture components to drawings and inspect own work
- Follow schedules and supervisor instruction
- To dress own welds
- Complete any secondary tasks as required
- To keep a tidy work area
- Experience in welding mild steel
- Experience in fabricating secondary steelworks
- MIG welding experience
- Proven Fabrication competency skills
- Have the ability to work without supervision
- A valid CSCS card
- Proactive, motivated, well organised and able to work well with others
- High attention to detail
- Experience of working to and understanding drawings (essential)
Hourly pay rate: GBP11.50ph
If interested in the above role please send a copy of your up to date CV to or call Ross or Jason on for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.