It’s all about the people.
- Make a difference to the lives of others
- Join one of Scotland’s largest voluntary social work organisations
- Ongoing training & career development
- Generous pension & holiday allowance
- Gain professional qualifications
- Full time, 38.5 hours per week
- Part time, 30 hours per week
- £16,817 - £18,018 pro rata
Williamwood House in Netherlee, Glasgow is a specialist dementia service that aims to provide the highest standards of care for our 35 residents. We work hard to build quality relationships with our service users and to create a supportive environment for our staff.
So, if you are a caring individual with a sense of fun and laughter who is not afraid of hard work, find out more and apply at our website by the “Apply” button on this page.
Closing date: 30th January 2017.
Applicants are required to have a Christian faith and be able to work within and uphold our Christian Ethos. These posts are subject to PVG membership.