Sales Development Consultant
Please note; when considering applications for this position, priority will be given to those individuals who are at risk of redundancy. If you are at risk of redundancy and interested in one of these positions, please contact the recruitment business partner. You will be required to follow the normal application process, by applying online below and following the on-screen instructions.
We have an exciting Permanent opportunity for a Sales Development Consultant to join the
Sales Development Team in Edinburgh.
The purpose of this role is to promote our protection proposition through proactive telephone contact to intermediaries where there is no existing sales contact or relationship with Royal London. To follow through on Sales and National Partnerships Campaigns and Events by making proactive telephone contact to promote and identify new business opportunities for Royal London Protection.
- Use MI effectively to target appropriate intermediary accounts
- Make contact with intermediary accounts in line with set targets
- Promote Royal London's proposition effectively using own knowledge and web based systems
- Carry out fact finds on new accounts
- Update appropriate systems to record contact made
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Proven track record in sales
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisation and planning skills
- Influencing skills
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements including TCF
- RO1 - RO5 qualifications obtained or working towards within agreed timescales
This role is an RLS.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must have been in your current role for a minimum of 12 months; have a performance rating of good or above; not be subject to any formal procedure and have notified your line manager.
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Sandy Gilfillan on (see below) or for queries about the application process contact your Recruitment Business Partner Kim Harris on (see below).
If you would like to recommend someone from outside the business for this role, please e-mail your Recruitment Business Partner with their CV and the introduction form found on the HUB in People Zone > Attraction and Recruitment > Introducing Someone.