Clerical Assistant, 17 hrs, Fixed Term, St Margaret's Academy (387.22) C/D 30/10/16 INTERNAL...
17 hours per week, 39 weeks per year salary pro rata, fixed term until 20 August 2017
Applications for this post will only be accepted from current employees of West Lothian Council (this includes casual and agency staff who are currently undertaking work for us)
Secondment opportunities must be discussed with your current line manager prior to submitting an application for this post.
The key duties of this post are:
- Take and relay messages.
- Email school staff with appropriate information
- Provide information to callers
- Deal with queries from pupils, parents, staff, suppliers and members of the public.
- Contribute to the revision and update of communication methods in accordance with council policy.
The skills and experience you must have are
- Previous office experience.
- Good general level of qualifications and be a competent PC user with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by West Lothian Council.
INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
387.22 - Clerical Assistant.pdf