Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 4th November 2016
Domestic Assistant required in Campbeltown on a permanent basis for 10 hours per week.
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to join our team in Greenwood. You will work alongside our existing team to maintain high standards of cleanliness within the home. Experience of working in a care environment is an advantage but not essential.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) registration in relation to working with adults.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.33 per hour to this post.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Ann Anderson, Unit Manager, on 01586 559010.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01454/CMA01231.
CMA01231 - Domestic Assistant.docx