RPA Specialist - Robotics Process Automation
FINTEC recruit is seeking a RPA Specialist - Robotics Process Automation for a permanent position in Dundee. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
The RPA Specialist will play a critical role leading the implementation and restructure of the Group's shared services centre. It is imperative to conduct the software configuration and RPA coding with experience of using software tools such as Blue Prism, UniPath.
The RPA Specialist will focus on the successful implementation of RPA based technology, roadmap implementation, as well as providing strong customer service and support to business users.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Apply RPA technology to automate shared services finance processes
- Lead development and coding of business processes and robotics scripts.
- Work in collaboration with the US team
- Develop key performance indicators to evaluate performance
- Lead continuous improvement efforts and evaluate new processes
- Lead and develop the RPA Analyst.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Business Administration.
- Professional services experience preferably on automation and/or integration projects
- Experience in Business Process Modelling/Management applications (E.g Appian, Pega, Bonita, AuraPortal, Savvion, IBM BPM, etc.)
- Ability to engage with senior customer stake holders and understand expectations and business requirements
- Ability to capture business requirements and translate them into system requirements documents, use case documents, process flow and UML diagrams
- Understanding of object oriented design and code architecture for reusability, scalability and resilience
- Experience working with and/or developing interfaces with ERP (i.e., SAP, Oracle), BPM, workflow or other transactional financial accounting or back office systems
- Maintain a high level of customer service while working under tight deadlines and in complex IT environments with multiple integration point.
- ERP Implementation experience (ex: Oracle, SAP)
- RPA software tools (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, etc.)
- Cognitive software tools
- C++, C#, Java, HTML, CSS
- Microsoft Technology (VB, .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
- Scripting languages (e.g., python, Perl, PowerShell, bash, VB, etc.)
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2622
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Finance, Legal, Engineering, and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.