ES9400 - Depute Headteacher
As Depute Headteacher you will inspire, motivate and lead effective learning and teaching based upon the principles of Curriculum for Excellence. You will deputise during the absence of the Headteacher.
We are looking for a Depute Headteacher who:
• is committed to quality
• demonstrates sound judgement and decision making
• is emotionally intelligent
• is skilled in influencing and engaging
• can lead others
• has an excellent pedagogical knowledge of learning and teaching
You will hold an appropriate primary qualification and will have significant experience in a promoted post.
Applicants are encouraged to be explicit in detailing in your application your skills, experience and attributes that you can bring to this specific post.
Should your application be progressed to the next stage please note the key dates listed below
• School Visit 18 November 2016
• Assessment Centre 24/25 November 2016
• Short Leet interview 16 December 2016
Successful applicants for posts working with children or vulnerable adults will be subject to disclosure checks or the new PVG scheme and approval by Care Commission Scotland.