1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Fintec Recruit Ltd
- From £39,510 to £46,450 per year + plus benefits
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Production Engineer for our client in the subsea Oil and Gas sector.
The Production Engineer is a permanent position based in Fife with a salary or £39,401 - £46,450 per annum depending on experience.
Accountable to Project and/or Production management for the planning, monitoring and reporting of
the following responsibilities:
• Liaise with welding engineering services to analyse, plan and implement solutions to create / provide efficient fabrication processes.
• Determine and develop the necessary process specifications for fabrication, pre-heating, NDE, set-up, and dimensional control, which are required as per contract and to facilitate these procedures through to production handover.
• Develop material handling and manipulation requirements to facilitate fabrication and delivery to production.
• Liaise with site Facilities on the design and implementation of factory layout projects considering Lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
• Assist planning with project plans and budget reporting where required
• Develop and implement production performance metrics, to allow analysis for identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
• Train & develop other team members to an appropriate level.
• Identify Health & Safety requirements for all associated processes.
Qualifications & Experience
Candidates should have:
• Knowledge and understanding of the production techniques for metal forming and fabrication
• Demonstrate the ability to identify and develop production engineering requirements and procedures for set-up, proving and implementing efficient production processes.
• Skilled in utilising Lean tools and techniques and developing a continuous Improvement culture
• Be able to communicate efficiently as part of an integrated project team, involving stakeholders at all levels, which includes proficiency in Microsoft Office Software
• Be able to gather, analyse and solve problems using recognised problem solving techniques.
• Experience of working in a heavy manufacturing environment with heavy handling requirements
• Experience of proving and implementing fabrication processes and procedures
• Working knowledge of profile burning, weld preparation and plate rolling processes
• Degree / HNC qualified in the appropriate fabrication engineering discipline
• Formal training in Lean Manufacturing.
• Working knowledge of process simulation software
• Understanding of MRP process
• Has good working knowledge of Microsoft Project and/or Primavera
Full details of the role on application. Please send your C.V. to apply and quote Ref: FT1407. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International
- Audrey Parker
Your application for ‘Production Engineer - Fabrication’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!