Here’s what you’ll be doing as a Payroll Administrator Providing support to Payroll and HR Shared Service Centre by: Processing of all transactional requests within agreed SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and quality standards.
Accurate maintenance of HR systems to reflect any changes relating to Payroll data.
Investigation and resolution of more complex queries related to Payroll, Expenses and Benefits transactions and administration, providing specialist support to resolve more complex queries.
Providing support across HR Shared Services as required to meet customer and workload requirements.
Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of company policies, collective agreements and employment legislation.
Working within standard operating procedures, control processes and data protection guidelines to ensure that risk to the business is minimised. •Here’s what you’ll need as a Payroll Administrator Experience of working within a high volume, Payroll, Expenses and Benefits environment, preferably within a shared service centre, and used to working to tight timescales. •Excellent attention to detail and numerical skills. •Effective and clear written and verbal communication skills. •Computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office. •Customer service skills.
Please send in your cv and we will respond to all candidates within 48 hours
Job Title: HR Administrator / Human Resources Assistant
Location : Stirling
Salary: circa 17K
Our client is Scotland's largest independent provider of Residential and Fostering Services for children and is currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced administrator to join the existing HR team based in Stirling. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a dynamic team striving to provide a high quality service. A significant amount of your work activity will be concentrated around recruitment of residential childcare workers and ideally we are looking for candidates with strong administrative skills and previous experience recruiting in a high volume recruitment environment.
* Placing advertisements and sifting CV's from candidate applications * Preparation of application packs for recruitment purposes * Preparation of interview packs including CV's and interview questions * Assisting with the organisation and co-ordination of assessment events held off site, meeting and greeting candidates, obtaining copies of all relevant employment documentation * Assisting with the issue of formal offer letters and accompanying documentation * Processing employment reference requests and ensuring these are returned in a timely manner * Assist with Disclosure Scotland process * Maintaining spreadsheets tracking candidate pipeline information * Administer the probationary period review process, diarising starter dates and prompting managers as required
* Assist with the processing of new starters, leavers and weekly payroll information * Provide general HR administrative support to HR Advisors * Liase with Training department regarding the organisation of induction programme
* Maintain absence and holiday data as required * Maintain the HR filing system, in particular preparation of electronic staff files ensuring that requisite documentation is filed in accordance with company procedures
We are looking for candidates who are:
* Highly motivated, self starter with good communication skills * Genuinely interested in recruitment and HR - previous experience in this field would be desirable * Organised with an ability to prioritise daily workload in a busy environment * IT literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office packages * A team player - must be able to work as part of a small team * Mobile with a full driving licence
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
(Keywords; Human Resources Administrator, HR Business Administrator, HR Secretary, Human Resource Clerk, HR Admin, HR Administration Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Assistant, HR Generalist, HR)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join a leading provider of IT services based in Edinburgh. The company has strong, ethical values and standards and a healthy team working ethos where the views and input of all employees is valued.
Ideally you will be responsible for the day day to day requirements of a busy office environment as well as supporting the Directors with key tasks as and when required.
- Reception - efficiently handle incoming calls - Stationery stock control - Processing of Mail - ingoing / outgoing - Banking - Employee expenses - Management of Client & Supplier information - filing - Contact management, data entry and order processing via CRM - Maintaining car log
In addition to the above you will also support the directors with the following:
- Provide administrative support e-mail / letters etc - Marketing duties when required for meetings / conferences - Mail shots and maintaining contact lists - Assistance with credit control - Efficiently manage calls and e-mails when directors are unavailable
Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft experience with Work and Excel - Previous experience with a Service Company would be welcome.
Hours of work Monday to Thursday 09:30 to 15:00 and Friday 09:30 to 12:30 25 hours
12 months arrangement for a view to be made permanent.
We are currently seeking to fulfil a full-time office administrator/sales support post within our busy Perth showroom selling kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms. Preferably with experience in an office and/or retail role, the successful applicant should be enthusiastic and personable yet with a professional, courteous manner demonstrating excellent organisational and administrative skills. The position is for 35 hours a week: 9-5, 5 days a week (including the occasional Saturday.
A family run business established in 1971 which offers a full range of services for vans to commercials vehicles which include mechanical servicing & repairs, this combined with our body shop which covers accident damage, chassis / cab straightening and alignment, shot blasting and painting, gives our customers a one stop solution
Are currently recruiting for a Time-served HGV Technician, HGV licence would be an advantage.
The successful candidates will preferably have experience in the commercial vehicle industry and must have a flexible and practical approach to work and have the ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team. Good rate of pay and conditions
My client is a leading property management company who are now immediately recruiting for a Property Administrator to join their established office in Glasgow.
This varied and fast paced role will involve working for a team of Property Managers acting as admin support, liaising with property owners & contractors and helping them provide a professional service to their clients.
Main duties will include:
• Dealing with telephone calls and written correspondence from property owners • Typing and issuing correspondence to clients on behalf of property managers via letter and email • Processing invoices – liaising with contractors • Offering general admin assistance to property managers. • Helping with owners enquiries – phone/email/letter/face to face • Arranging communal repairs on behalf of owners • Ensuring database is updated and internal files maintained
The ideal candidate will have proven office based experience, good communication/organisation skills, confident IT ability and an interest in property. Prior experience in a property environment is preferred but not essential.
A great new opportunity for 2014 with a friendly and professional company based in the city centre. Apply via email with CV today..
Large Central Scotland Rail Plant Hire Company has a vacancy for Safety and Compliance Administrator/Supervisor.
Self-motivated person required to Ensure the company remains compliant with new and existing H&S legislation working for the rail dept but also including civils sites and crane depts. Good up to date knowledge of health and safety requirements and the rail industry essential. Salary and hrs to be agreed and negotiated depending on experience.
We are now recruiting for a large, well established property company in the West End of Glasgow for a Lettings Administrator to join their busy team. This front of house role will involve all aspects of letting liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors ensuring great customer service is provided.
Our client can give you a professional working environment, a friendly office and the chance to be part of a growing residential lettings division..
Reporting to the Lettings Manager your main duties will include:
• Handling daily enquiries from landlords and tenants • Co-ordinating viewings and gathering feedback • Marketing properties online • Admin – transferring utilities, council tax and ensuring properties have EPC, Gas safety before move ins. Assisting with leases and vetting new tenants • Handling maintenance requests – speaking to contractors and updating tenants/landlords • Managing repairs from start to finish, overseeing work as a results of inspections/check outs • Building good relationships with landlords and tenants • Helping the lettings team with new business enquiries and marketing the company
Candidates must have previous experience in residential lettings, good communication skills with excellent all round admin abilities. A confident working knowledge of all major software packages is required in addition to strong organisational and time management skills.
In return you can look forward to progressing your career with a well respected and modern property company. Apply online or contact Douglas Robertson in confidence to discuss further.