1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Shanks Waste Management Ltd
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Two New Job Opportunities with Shanks Waste Management Ltd
Shanks are one of Europe’s leading waste management businesses. With over 4,000 employees we have operations in Belgium, Canada, Netherlands and the UK and provide a range of recycling and energy recovery solutions and technologies to customers in the public and private sectors.
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor and a Maintenance Engineer to work as part of a small team to ensure that the BIO Mrf waste handling facility is maintained to a high standard to be based at our Lochar Moss MBT site in Dumfries, Scotland.
Position: Maintenance Engineer – Reference: 13/14 – 30 – P005
The successful candidate will report to the Maintenance Supervisor and be responsible for providing mechanical support, engineering
overhauls and breakdown repairs are carried out safely and efficiently to ensure that plant downtime is minimized and component life
expectancy is achieved. Provide maintenance cover to the operation of the plant working on a three shift pattern.
Key duties will include:
• Providing technical support to all operations
• Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
• Carrying out installation work and plant upgrades to the required standards
• Reporting through computerised maintenance management system all work carried out
• Development and implementation of a programme of planned preventative maintenance and inspection to minimise downtime,
provide records of recurrent faulting and engineered solutions to these issues
• Anticipate machine failures and make such changes or recommendations to prevent reoccurrence to minimise downtime
• To be available for planned maintenance shutdown periods (reasonable notice will be given)
• Ensuring H&S standards are maintained and all related documentation is completed
• Liaising with external contractors on specific repairs/maintenance work
• Supporting initiatives and being proactive in the development of equipment, practices and systems
• Implementing and ensuring compliance with all company policies, processes and procedures
• Undertaking any other such reasonable job related tasks as the Company may require
Please write enclosing an up to date CV and covering letter quoting the reference number above to Leanne Pullen, Human Resources Department, Shanks Waste Management Ltd, Dunedin House, Auckland Park, Mount Farm, Milton Keynes, MK1 1BU.
Closing date for applications is 25 April 2014.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Your application for ‘Maintenance Engineer’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!