1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Support Services Group (1)
- From £40,000 to £45,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Principal Electrical Engineer | Dunbartonshire | Permanent | £40k - £45k
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a multi-national organisation, synonymous with excellence in the field of temporary power generation equipment.
The Principal Electrical Engineer will be responsible for electrical design engineering aspects of the continuing development and technical support of a range of products.
Specifically, tasks will include, but are not limited to:
• Ensuring that all electrical design and development work is in keeping with sound engineering practice and compliant with relevant national and international standards and legislation.
• Develop and own processes to maintain the standardisation of electrical engineering design throughout the range of products.
• Engage in providing electrical engineering support to both manufacturing and the operating companies.
• Develop the Electrical engineering aspects of the existing product range to achieve operating and manufacturing improvements and to meet new needs in the market place.
• Cost reduction activity and the support of low cost sourcing are key aspects of this role.
• Work closely with internal and external customers, the Chief Technical Officer and the Head of Engineering to arrive at engineering specifications that optimise the commercial potential of new and existing products.
The successful candidate is likely to have a degree level qualification in Electrical Engineering with an excellent understanding of Electrical Engineering fundamentals with specific experience in a design/development role in a commercially demanding environment with a good grasp of design processes.
He/she will have the ability to work to tight timescales, under pressure, whilst maintaining the correct level of quality and be able to work within a multi-disciplined engineering team.
Carnegie Recruitment Services is an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Myles Allan
Your application for ‘Principal Electrical Engineer’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!