1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- CHM Recruit
- Competitive + Competitive Salary
- Perth and Kinross
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Our client is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to assist the team in providing a repair and maintenance service at their Materials Recycling Facility in Perth.
They are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, the company puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
Location: Perth, Scotland
The Key Responsibilities of this post are:
- To provide hands on Maintenance and Mechanical & Electrical Engineering works on all plant and associated equipment
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance to the plant, including repairs and maintenance service to our Electrical Recycling Facility.
- Provide technical support for operations. This will involve fault elimination, problem solving and taking ownership of engineering downtime.
- To develop and improve planned maintenance regimes whilst improving fault diagnosis skills.
Closing Date: 23rd April 2014.
Attractive Terms & Conditions of Employment.
Company Defined Contribution Pension Scheme along with many other employee benefits.
TO APPLY AND FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
* Please click the apply button
* You will then receive an e-mail from CHM Recruit with further details on who the Employer is, including a link to their website
* Once you have visited the Employer’s website, please follow their instructions on how to complete the application
* Please note the job board may ask to upload your CV to register, but you will be required to complete an application form from the Employer’s website.
Please complete an application form to apply - CVs only are not accepted.
Our client offers a career development path for those employees who show initiative and enthusiasm.
Working towards equal opportunities.
No agencies please.
- HR Department
Your application for ‘Maintenance Technician – Waste Management’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!