1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Premier Inn
- From £17,000 to £22,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Due to expansion we are currently looking to recruit a Food & Beverage Manager for our fantastic Inverness site.
Here at Premier Inn we are the Number One budget hotel chain with over 600 hotels across the UK providing 43,000 rooms. With exciting plans to grow Premier Inn UK by 45% to around 75,000 rooms and with records sales growth and profit levels it really is a great time to be joining the business.
To support our growth and our customers we are looking for customer-centric leaders who put customers at the heart of everything they do. Our brands are household names and it's our people who keep them that way. We are always looking for people who embody the Whitbread Way Forward values - genuine, confident and committed. Our other brands include Beefeater Grill, Brewers Fayre and Costa Coffee.
Our career opportunities come with massive potential. Not only can you progress quickly within our business, you will have the opportunity to develop an enviable career profile. This is your chance to join a thriving business that offer superb career development potential through our internal development programmes - Shooting Stars, and some very generous rewards. So plenty to keep you engaged and motivated.
As one of our Food & Beverage Managers you will need the following:
- Flexibility and willingness around needs of the business
- High volume background gained within a branded food business
- High energy levels and drive
- Strong commercial business skills with a sound understanding of revenue
- The ability to lead and inspire, recruit, train and develop your team
- Self awareness and strong influencing skills to gain buy in from all audiences
- Experience of working within a food & beverage led role
- Health & Safety, food safety, licensing laws and cash handling knowledge
- Stock management, Cost control and effective labour scheduling
- Recruit, train, motivate, manage and develop your team to maximise talent
- Managing all aspects of food and beverage operations
- Developing the food and beverage business and networking in the local area
- Work with management team to deliver business plan, budget and cost analysis
- Sales and guest strategy management, knows local market place and delivers strong revenue streams
- Maximises revenue and role models outstanding customer service
- Sustains optimism and drive in the face of adversity
You will ideally be working as a Assistant Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Manager, Catering Manager or F&B Manager for a fast paced and recognised high street restaurant brand. Alternatively you will come from a service led fast paced retail or leisure brand possessing passion, drive and a polished approach to your role.
If you want to share in a future that's looking very bright, it's time to Get On and join the 40,000 strong team who eat, sleep and drink hospitality.
Apply now to be considered for our Food & Beverage Manager role at our town centre site in Inverness.
- Premier Inn
Your application for ‘Food & Beverage Manager’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!