Job title: Lead Actuary
Job Type: Contract
Length: 6 months
Day rate: GBP700
An industry leading banking company is looking to recruit a qualified Actuary for their Life Insurance team based in Edinburgh.
If you have strong life insurance experience, full actuary qualification and strong Excel skills then this role might be ideal for you.
What you would be doing?
Your job responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Lead on large deliverables
- Month end group reporting
- Play a major role in producing profit forecasts and regulatory returns
- Draft Results, Summary Notes and input into Board Papers
- Analyse processes, identifying and delivering enhancements
What skills should you have?
- Fully qualified Actuary
- Life Insurance experience and finance reporting experience
- Solvency II experience
- Strong Excel skills
The ideal candidate will have the right qualification and experience.
Who will you be working for?
As a Lead Actuary, you will be working for one of the biggest financial services companies in the UK. In addition to this, you will be joining a well- established brand that places a great emphasis on the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
If you are interested in the role and have the right skills and experience, please apply for the Lead Actuary role now!
Key words: Actuary, Actuarial, Life Insurance, Finance, Qualification, profit forecasts, Solvency II, Edinburgh