Finance Manager - Projects
Finance Manager - Projects, Edinburgh (with some occasional travel)
Salary: Circa GBP50,000 - GBP60,000 depending on experience + Excellent Benefits/Bonus
Sanderson recruiting are recruiting a Finance Manager - Projects on behalf of one Scotland's largest and most successful Chartered Accountancy and Business Advisory firms. This business specialise in providing high quality accountancy services and business advice to a wide range of sectors, all of which carry the vital importance to the Scottish and UK economy. The business truly prides itself on adopting a thoroughly consultative approach with their wealth of clients, looking after all areas of accounting from audit to tax, to business and personal finance.
As a Finance Manager - Projects your role will be to work with SME clients devising and developing business plans to help improve anything from business productivity, business growth, profits recovery, profits improvement, internationalisation & developing and helping implement a forward thinking strategy.
This is a role where you will be able to enjoy a considerable amount of variability in your day to day activities where you will meet, understand and build strong relationships with businesses backed by an organisation with an exemplary reputation in the market place.
Skills knowledge and experience required:
- CMIIA, ACCA, CA or equivalent qualification
- Highly confident all round communicator
- A consultative approach to doing business
- Strong relationship building skills
- Analytical, evaluation and problem solving skills
- Influencing and negotiation capabilities
- A real drive/desire to find solutions that have the right outcomes for all stakeholders
- Experience of or elements of project and change management
- Experience of working with SME businesses
- Career mindedness and ambition to potentially progress up the business
- A willingness to travel throughout Scotland potentially for a of couple days a week
This is a business that offers an absolutely fantastic working environment for the right candidate and a real chance to develop & progress within your career.
If you have any further queries regarding the role, please contact Dan Galstaun or e-mail (see below)