Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established company based in Arbroath!
The company was established in 1945 and has an outstanding record of service in the manufacturing of gearing components. They work with all industry sectors and are open to expanding into further areas such as: Printing Machines, Mining Machines, the Defence Industry, Specialist Automotive Industry and many more. The company is committed to manufacturing high quality product for various customers while providing the highest level of customer service.
Due to exceptional growth, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Maintenance of modern CNC Machinery
- Maintain service records of lifting gear and hoists
- Follow safe work methods at all times
- To report on condition of plant equipment
- Filling in all documents accurately and timely
Candidate – Essential Skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Experience of working within a similar environment
- Conversant in all aspects of modern CNC Machinery
Package: Very competitive wage rate, Above Industry average pension scheme and Life Insurance
Location: Arbroath, Scotland
If you feel you have the relevant skills to fulfil this role and want to be part of a growing organisation then please apply now!
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly