2336-1 - Finance/Accounting - Actuarial Assistant Manager
I am partnering with one of the world's largest commercial Banks on a new piece of work to hire a senior Actuarial Assistant Manager.
This role is based in the historical city of Edinburgh and offers someone a great opportunity to be part of a new exciting project. This is an initial 6 month contract role paying GBP500 per day!
Key responsibilities include:
- Testing IT models
- Performing remediation calculations for policies and checking calcs
- Handling queries relating to the use of the models
- Determining approaches to non-standard cases.
- Ensuring TCF issues, cost implications and practical constraints are taken into account when formulating solutions.
- Reviewing and writing report documents relating to the project.
- FCA Requirements
It is essential that the successful candidate will be part qualified/Fully qualified, you will also have a proven history of working within FCA requirements and a Financial Services background.
If you feel this is the right role for you and looking for that new challenge then please don't hesitate in sending in your CV.