Account Manager, Client Success
Are you driven by leading and inspiring others?
Are you curious about starting a career in a young, dynamic and ambitious company with international opportunities?
Do you possess an entrepreneurial spirit?
Meltwater is offering a B2B sales and account management role for our UK and Irish clients, within the Client Success team based in our newly launched Edinburgh office.
Our goal is to create positive, long-lasting relationships through customer engagement with our products to increase the overall value of our services.
What to expect as a Client Success Account Manager
- Sales & client success focus with both personal and team targets
- Responsible for increasing the value of your portfolio by negotiating contract renewals for long-term subscriptions while developing up-sale opportunities.
- Autonomous role as the main point of contact for a portfolio of existing Meltwater clients
- Representing Meltwater at client meetings on a regular basis coming up against CEOs, CMOs and Senior Management
- Proactively engages with colleagues across the region and shares knowledge with CS colleagues in other offices, often involving travel.
- An ambassador for client development.
We Are Offering
- Fast paced, exciting work environment
- A high level of responsibility and autonomy from day one with hands-on application led by team management.
- The potential to influence and shape an established yet growing CS department and its culture
- Accelerated performance-based promotion program with international opportunities available.
- Competitive salary - GBP21,000 Basic, GBP45,000 OTE uncapped commission + bonuses
Skills & Requirements
- University degree (any discipline) - minimum standard 2:1
- Exceptional communication & relationship building skills
- Extremely self-motivated & organised with the ability to multitask & prioritise
- Firm knowledge and understanding of business operations
- Track record of success
- Excellent level of proficiency in written & spoken English
- Valid to work within the UK - Work Permit/Visa
Founded in Oslo in 2001 before moving our headquarters to San Francisco in 2006, Meltwater is the global leader in media intelligence, with over 1,600 employees globally and 26,000 clients. Our innovative products help businesses extract insights from billions of online conversations and articles - we call it Outside Insight.
Having experienced significant growth in the UK and Ireland in 2016 from our established offices in London, Edinburgh, Dublin and Cardiff, Meltwater is expanding in 2017!
For over fifteen years, Meltwater has maintained a very unique culture, based on a foundation and belief in people and the potential they possess, regardless of experience. Like many entrepreneurially focused companies, Meltwater employees embody the work-hard, play-hard spirit. Whether you meet an employee from San Diego or Hong Kong, you will likely discover many similarities in terms of their achievements, focus and superior communication skills.
Our office spaces are collaborative, open working environments in which teamwork, learning and fun are the day-to-day norms. Each office consists of a number of small teams, ensuring that all of our employees have easy and frequent exposure to their managers and can quickly learn from those around them.
Learn more about Meltwater on our website at our website.
Learn more about the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), our non-profit school in Accra, Ghana by visiting our website.
Recent UK Awards:
- Recognized as one of Britain's Top Employers in 2017 by Great Places to Work
- Named the 25th fastest growing company in Europe, by Europe's 500