Global Client Support Co-ordinator
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Due to organic growth, my high profile global client has a unique and exciting opening for a Global Client Support Coordinator to deliver high standards of administration and customer service support to internal and external business partners.
You will be an efficient self starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to build effective working relationships. This role requires first class attention to detail and accuracy standards, initiative, and the ability to seek out new and innovative ways to meet and exceed customer's expectations. Ultimately, you will be organised, flexible, process driven, take pride in your work and be motivated to go the extra mile for the customer.
It's essential that you bring proven project administration management experience as it will you will need to manage multiple projects and activities seamlessly and, at times, under time constraints.
* Receive, log, investigate and resolve customer queries in a timely manner
* Handle and process enquiries via telephone and email from internal and external customers while consistently meeting and exceeding customer expectations
* Create, manage and ensure accurate information is stored
* Coordinate events, arrange accommodation, travel and facilities
* Source facilitators
* Maintain shared email inbox and deal with enquiries efficiently
* Provide in-house training to clients
* Assist team members when handling internal enquires and tasks
* Manage multiple projects from conception to completion
Applicants must be available for an immediate interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.