Contracts Administrator 6 MONTHS TEMP
Calling all Contract Administrators! Are you looking for a new challenge in a busy growing company? Do you have experience in a similar role? Are you available now? I want to hear from you!
This role is 6 MONTHS TEMP and could go on longer based in the Refrew/Hillington are of Glasgow There has been some movement in the departments due to growth and my client is looking to add to their team!
You will be working in a growing team that is very fast paced and incredibly demanding, so you need to be able to think on your feet, help your team and have a strong work ethic in order to succeed in this role.
- Be able to learn and develop knowledge about clients and contracts
- Be able to communicate effectively with engineers and see the work out to completion within client SLA's
- To ensure that any outstanding purchase orders and parts
- Be responsible for the pool of engineers and assist with holiday leave etc. working with the Areas Supervisors
- Responsible for progress reports and status up dates for clients
- Responsible for the management/control of the Case Clean/PPMs process
- Responsible for the control administration of engineers ' daysheets and timesheets etc
- Ensuring that all Contract Works are managed in line with contractual requirements.
- Demonstrate understanding on F Gas regulations and when to report to the customer using internal systems
- Responsible for ensuring all works are taking to complete financial closure within the customer and company guide lines.
- Filling of important support documentation
- Responsible for recording legislative documentation to meet the client and company recommendations.
Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
Working hours are Monday to Friday on a shift rotation including a backshift to 6pm/8pm and the occasional Saturday.
If you have all of the above and available to start ASAP please get in touch!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age