3 days left
- Full Time
Gates Power Transmission is a major international company specialising in the production of Power Transmission belts for the automotive and industrial markets. Our continuing success has resulted in the following vacancy:-
Operating within a busy Manufacturing environment this position provides Mechanical Engineering Support. Key elements of this role includes the following:-
- Mechanical Engineering support to maintain factory equipment and services
- Co-ordinate large site capex projects, from Machine specification to installation & commissioning
- Provide technical expertise on Continuous Improvement activities
- Compliance with legislative and corporate HSE standards
- Develop Engineering best practice and training for key personnel
Applicants should be educated to Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering with relevant experience, ideally 5 years + in an engineering related role with project management knowledge. Formal qualification in Health and Safety Management would be desirable.
An exposure to electrical or control engineering would be an advantage. In return, we offer not only an excellent salary and benefits package but the opportunity to join a fast moving highly technological industry.
CV’s should be e-mailed to Sheila McVinnie - HR Officer by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Closing date for the position is Friday 29th September 2017
Apply for Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly