Exciting opportunity in a growing company based in the Renfrew/Hillington area of Glasgow. This is a temporary job that WILL go to permanent for the right person! After some recent growth my client are looking to add to their Service Administration team. Starting as soon as possible!
You will be working in a growing team that is very fast paced and incredibly demanding, so you need to be able to think on your feet, help your team and have a strong work ethic in order to succeed in this role.
* Providing support to the Service Coordinator
* Keeping 3rd party systems up to date when required
* Keeping in touch with Engineers to gain updates on job completion
* Assist admin team with general administration duties
* Provide support to clients and colleagues
You need to have
* A disciplined approach to work and able to embrace change when the business requires.
* Very good attention to detail
* Skills in Microsoft excel and be computer literate - able to learn new systems quickly
* The ability to work on your own steam with little supervision
* The ability to work as part of a team
* Effective problem solving skills to identify a problem and create an action plan
This would be perfect for someone wanting to settle into a long term opportunity and provide excellent support for the Service Coordinator and surrounding team.
Working hours are Monday to Friday on a shift rotation including a backshift to 6pm/8pm and the occasional Saturday.
If you have all of the above and available to start ASAP please get in touch!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age