Data Administrator/Data Scientist - Projects, Graduate
Data Administrator/Data Scientist required for 6-8 week contract with public sector client based in Motherwell
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a strong Data Administrator/proactive Graduate from a science discipline to join their team. You will be involved in managing databases and interpreting and inputting technical reports, liaising with external organisations on technical matters, providing administrative and financial support and researching sources of technical information.
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Awareness of a variety of database
- Basic project management skills
- Active interest in science or scientific background would be advantageous
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.