Legal Secretary - Litigation
Based in Glasgow City Centre this firm is located nicely near the main shops and train stations. With an excellent location, and a friendly supportive culture and team you do not want to miss out on this role.
This is a 7 month Fixed Term Contract supporting a Senior Partner and 2 fee earners in a busy ligation department. We are looking for a motivated and organised individual with Litigation experience.
Joining the Litigation team your day will be a busy one:
- Providing full secretarial and administrative support
- Audio typing
- Liaising with clients and dealing with queries
- Document production
- Produce, amend and proof reading formal documents
- Diary management and arranging appointments
- Answer incoming calls and taking accurate messages
- Processing all incoming and outgoing mail
This role is ideal for someone who takes pride in their work and wants to make a difference to their team by offering first class support. In return you will work with a friendly and motivated team that will appreciate all your hard work.
Please apply now to be considered or for more information call Ann Barclay on for a confidential discussion.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.