AV & Learning Spaces Manager
Your new company
Your new company is a well-established and leading higher education organisation based in Edinburgh. This organisation is making significant investment in their IT and Digital Services.
Your new role
- This organisation is looking to take their technology across the board to the next level; you will be involved in exciting IT projects to make this happen.
- You will lead a team of specialists who provide and support the IT Technology & AV equipment across the organisation in all of the teaching and learning spaces.
- You will have the responsibility for the transformational design, specification, provision and maintenance of IT Technology & AV equipment.
- You will have a wide ranging knowledge of the design and management of teaching spaces, and be familiar with the innovative display and presentation technologies deployed within these environments.
What you'll need to succeed
- A degree and/or demonstrable equivalent experience.
- Prince 2
- ITIL Foundation
- Experience of delivering an AV/IT Technology support service.
- Practical experience of working in and leading a customer support environment, providing technical solutions and able to demonstrate the use of learning technology.
What you'll get in return
- A generous salary of up to GBP47k per annum.
- Option to work flexi-hours
- Excellent pension scheme
- An opportunity to work in a well-established and leading higher education organisation; with a dynamic team, and be exposed to the latest technologies and lead exciting IT projects.
Know of someone who might be interested? Refer them and get rewarded with GBP500 on placement of referrals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.