Accounts Receivable Team Leader
A brand new opportunity has come up for an Accounts Receivable Team Leader to join an established, respected and global company in their Dundee Office. This is a full-time permanent role with free on site parking, beautiful office space, and a genuine opportunity to develop a career within this ambitious and growing company.
What you will be responsible for on a day to day basis:
* Leading a team of 3-4 Finance Assistants
* Responsible for the annual performance reviews and holiday and attendance records for your team
* Dealing with internal and external customers to resolve issues
* Establish and monitor your team KPI's
* Main point of contact for team billing and collection escalations
* Chase overdue invoices via telephone, emails & letters
* Reconciliation of accounts
* Sales invoice processing
The above is a small taster of what you can expect in this varied and exciting role.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in leading a small team, be a confident communicator, be able to build relationships with internal and external customers, and also have great attention for detail.
In turn the successful candidate will join a well-established, growing, global organisation and have a genuine opportunity for career progression.
If you are looking for a challenging and innovative role within an established and global business then this is the role for you. If you would like to know more about the role, contact Mhairi Livie at Search Accountancy and Finance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.