FINTEC recruit is seeking a Technical Manager, this is a lead role within an established food and drinks production company. The role is based north of Edinburgh. This is managing technical areas within the retail and operational business aspects. Salary negotiable and discussed on application.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Quality System Auditing and Management in daily operational aspects of the business
- Working with a team within a manufacturing environment
- Dealing with customers and retailers
- Overseeing food labelling, nutritional , packaging and supplier approval processes
Requirements for the Fitter position:
- Degree in Food Science/Manufacturing or equivalent
- Good manufacturing practice experience in a food & drinks work environment
- Experience in a technical and quality role or laboratory setting
- Knowledge of BRC standards and food safety
- Advanced HACCP certification
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3156
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly