Senior Night Sister (RGN or RMN)
A great position has opened for a Senior Night Sister to join one of the leading Healthcare Hospitals located in Motherwell.
The reputable Hospital provides specialist adult care over the age of 18, that are living with dementia, learning disabilities, mental health conditions and over behaviours that challenge. They offer various residential and nursing personalised care for the service users with varying levels of need.
If you are successful with this role you will receive a competitive salary of GBP16.00 per hour with great additional benefits such as specialist dementia training, childcare vouchers, pension car leases, gym membership and many more.
As a Senior Night Sister, you will be confident with making autonomous decisions, while collaborative enough to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will ideally have previous nursing experience within care homes and demonstrate true commitment both to your own personal development and to the development of your team. you will be given support from some of the leading nurses in the sector, market-leading rates of pay and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.
You will be expected to be caring and have a professional approach, as well as a strong work ethic and be able to build strong working relationships.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities and skills:
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered General Nurse with a current NMC Pin.
Reference ID: 2527
If you believe you have the right skills for this excellent opportunity then please call Alex Knight or send your CV to (see below)