HR Manager- TUPE Specialist
My client is a leading IT consultancy, who are seeking a HR Manager with strong TUPE specialism to join their fast-paced organisation on a 9 month fixed term contract based in Glasgow. It is an incredibly exciting and interesting opportunity for a strong TUPE experience to join their company.
Key accountabilities for the role will be leading and managing the HR aspects of the acquisition of the new business. The company has gone through an exciting bid process and you will now be responsible for the TUPE transition of 200 employees. You will be reporting directly to the Head of HR.
As an ideal fit for this position you will have the following experience:
- Experience with major acquisitions/merges
- Experience of TUPE transfers
- Experience of organisational change
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Employment Law
- It would be advantageous if you have experience working with Trade Unions
- Delivery and results focused with the ability to manage complex relationships
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence and ability to interact professional with people at all levels.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.