We have a new exciting opportunity at The Dental Directory for a Service Scheduler to come and join our service team based at our Stirling office. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus performance related bonus and benefits such as 28 days holiday including bank holidays, family friendly policies and career development in a growing business.
Dolby Medical is a provider of leading edge infection control equipment and services to healthcare organisations throughout Scotland, and currently expanding into the rest of the UK. The company has grown to be one of the largest private suppliers and servicers primarily focusing on the dental market.
Key Responsibilities of our Service Scheduler:
- Being first point of contact for Service Support to our Customers on incoming phone calls
- Efficient time and geographical management of engineers’ scheduling diary
- Raise breakdown cases on the NetSuite CRM system, assign to an engineer and keep customer updated. Follow any customer enquiry through to conclusion.
- Building clients relationships and providing quality care and customer satisfaction
- Being commercially driven working to service group KPI targets in terms of revenue, attendance to breakdowns and communication levels to customers
- Respond knowledgeably to questions or queries from existing and future customers on our product and service offering.
- Working with business to business relationships primarily in the dental marketplace
What we’re looking for in our Service Scheduler:
- Good telephone manner with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of GCSE at grades A-C including Maths and English.
- Good organisation, co-ordination, time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels.
- Previous Experience of working within an office environment.
- Good competence in Microsoft Office products especially Word & Excel.
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations.
- Ability to work in a busy office environment that often demands high levels of concentration.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage high volume workload but remain focussed.
- Willingness to accept responsibility.
- Preferred to have full clean driving license.
If you would like to join our team as our new Service Scheduler then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
CLOSING DATE: 27th September 2017 or when a sufficient number of suitable applications have been received.
Due to volume of applications expected for this Service Scheduler role, if you do not hear from us by 2nd October 2017 please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Service Scheduler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly