Accounts & Audit Assistant Manager
New opportunity for an Assistant Manager in Glasgow, offering a mix of accounts and audit. This role is a great opportunity for newly or recently qualified Accountants, offering development and progression.
- Work with an attractive commercial client portfolio
- Producing of accounts for clients
- Review accounts produced by juniors in the team
- Lead and manage the full audit cycle
- Supervise your audit team to successfully meet audit deadlines and standards
- Support and coach juniors in the team
- Participate in wider department activities, such as staff training and development
- ACCA or CA qualified (applications will be considered from applicants who are waiting for time qualification)
- Current or recent Practice experience
- Experience of both accounts and audit is required
- Experience of leading audits is required
This is an excellent opportunity for qualified Accountants with both accounts and audit experience to join a Top 10 Accountancy firm.
Please apply below, or to discuss this opportunity or wider roles, please contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.