HR Generalist (Process/Specialist)
Job Type: Fixed term contract up to 12 months
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading global organisation, our client is looking to recruit an HR Generalist (Process/Specialist) to join their Glasgow based site up to 12 month fixed term contract.
The role will involve taking ownership of a number of work reviews, change
processes and assigned projects within the HR Function. You will conduct complex, high level
analyses and provide recommendations to management.
You will take a lead role in the development, implementation and monitoring of programs pertaining to all aspects of the employee life cycle, including but not limited to:
* Organisation and maintenance of Employee Data and HR Records (electronic and hard
* Drafting template documentation (letters, forms, checklists) for key HR processes.
* Review, refine and develop Policies and Procedures and Employee Handbook.
* Employment Contract review and update to maintain legal compliance.
* Collaborate with Payroll Function to ensure solid understanding and analysis of
* remuneration and benefit structure and plans.
* Guide Line Managers to define job role and develop Job Descriptions.
* Design and implement local induction and orientation programme.
* Introduce controls framework for management of temporary workers.
* Ensure compliance with SOX requirements.
* Develop and roll out of skills competency matrix.
* Collect and organise data that is generally complex and broad for analysis. Leads analysis of
data, summarising findings and highlighting important aspects.
The ideal candidate will have an HR generalist background with up to date knowledge of employment law and HR best practice and use this experience be able to proactively identify opportunities for change and improvement across HR, driving change processes and supporting the development of future processes. It is especially important to be able to build strong working relationships and the ability to communicate clearly and succinctly both verbally and in writing.
If you are interested in applying for this role, or similar roles, please contact Victoria Campbell by email at
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age