Audit Manager - Scotland
Our client, a globally recognised accountancy firm are looking to hire an Audit Manager, to take charge and continue to lead its thriving team in Scotland. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain international exposure in a strong market as you will work in a multicultural environment, travelling across Europe.
You will be responsible for leading a team of senior auditor's and supervising all aspects of the audit process to ensure the highest of quality. You will create and maintain effective relationships with clients and finalise reports. You will be involved in the development of junior and senior members to help others reach their potential.
Why this role?
- Join a leading accountancy firm in the UK
- Work in a multicultural environment
- Gain exposure to a variety of international clients that are second to none
- Take advantage of rewarding remuneration package
- 5 - 8 years External Audit experience gained with a reputable CA firm
- All industry experience considered (energy and engineering a distinct advantage)
- Fluent in English and another European language is beneficial
- Professional qualification (ACCA or CA)
- EU National/Citizenship is essential