Sales Advisor - B2B
Are you a tenacious and motivated sales professional who is looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Are you target driven with experience in an outbound Business to Business sales role?
Are you available to start work immediately and interview immediately?
Search Consultancy are currently looking for a target driven sales professional with experience in a B2B environment to join one of our clients in Paisley on a temporary ongoing basis (this may lead to a permanent role for the right candidate)
This is an excellent opportunity which offers excellent working hours of Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and the chance to become part of a friendly and like-minded team. With weekly pay of GBP8.50 per hour, you will also get the opportunity to earn excellent bonus and commission.
As a Business to Business Sales Advisor, you'll make outbound calls to both new and existing customers in order to maximise sales potential.
Your role will involve
- Engaging with gatekeepers to ensure you can speak to the decision makers
- Identify business needs through effective listening and questioning techniques
- Working to achievable KPI's including sales targets
- Ensure all sales are compliant and in line with quality policy
- Using a variety of systems to ensure all customer interaction is recorded accurately
- Effectively manage and overcome customer objection in a professional and effective manner
Knowledge and experience
- Previous outbound sales experience within a B2B environment
- Highly self-motivated and driven to exceed
- Experience of effectively communicating with varied levels of seniority within businesses
- Knowledge of professional selling and closing sales positively
- Evidence of achieving sales targets in a fast paced, driven environment
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a fun and friendly office environment on an ongoing basis.
Interviews taking asap and the role will be starting immediately
If you feel you er the right candidate for this role please apply online now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age