12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our high profile, global client has a new vacancy available for a Senior Receptionist.
Applicants must have previous reception experience and ideally have proven experience dealing with customers at an international level.
You will be confident working on your own initiative, managing additional administration duties while providing a professional and efficient service to internal and external customers.
- First point of contact for all business customers, face to face and over the telephone, assisting with enquiries and sourcing suitable solutions for their needs.
- Liaising with colleagues and customers across the globe to source and deliver information for business customers.
- High volume email management.
- Organising travel arrangements.
- Booking and organising meeting rooms and equipment.
- Typing of a wide range of business documents and correspondence.
- Ad hoc administrative duties as per business demands.
You must have professional communication skills and passion and commitment for delivering first class service. With proven multitasking, organisation and time management skills you will be flexible and adaptable and be confident problem solving on a daily basis.
A proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are also essential for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.