Stair Cleaner x2 MEAR54154
Stair Cleaner x2 MEAR54154
Here at Mears Group our vision is to make a positive difference to the communities we serve.
Mears offers a comprehensive facilities management service that encompasses multi-disciplinary activities within the built environment and the management of their impact upon the serviced property.
With staff of all ages and walks of life, a job with Mears has a rewarding impact on the lives of others and your own life. With offices across the UK, a job at Mears could be just around the corner.
An opportunity has arisen for a two Stair Cleaners to join our team based in Dundee to be responsible for the daily cleaning of the site facilities adhering to the cleaning specification.
Within the role, you will be responsible for the safe working of yourself and your fellow colleagues whilst complying with relevant regulations. Ensuring daily tasks and team tasks are completed to the highest standard, you will ensure rubbish is removed to safe facility. Cleaning and tidying facilities in line with standards, you will make certain the correct plant, tools and materials are available at all times. Candidates for this role will be responsible for the adequate stock of cleaning materials whilst recording hours spend and materials used. Ensuring plans are actions, the Stair Cleaner will undertake any other duties as necessary.
Candidates for this position will ideally hold experience in a similar role or experience within a cleaning environment, you will possess excellent communication and organisational skills, a strong team player you will be able to work well using your own initiative.
Please refer to the full job description upon applying
Once you join the family, you'll have online access to a range of voluntary and flexible benefits, including...
- Training and development
- Mears Advantage - Allowing you to save money on everything from weekly groceries, to your annual family holiday
- Mears Assist - A confidential hotline open to all colleagues, providing support on a wide range of personal and work-related issues.
- Long service and additional holiday leave - Colleagues who stay for a period of time at Mears are rewarded for their service.
- Share Save as you Earn scheme - Buy shares within the business for three years, at a reduced price. Share in our success!
- Seeing first-hand the impact you have on the lives of the people you support
Mears Group PLC and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunities Employers
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Stair Cleaner x2 MEAR54154
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly