Planned Preventative Maintenance Technician
Are you an experienced Maintenance professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Planned Preventative Maintenance Technician to join our teams in Glasgow and Edinburgh, working 45 hours a week.
Planned Preventative Maintenance Technician responsibilities:
- To complete all the routine planned maintenance and operation of the LFE assets as directed by the Asset Optimisation Team
- Ensure all reporting within the Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) is effective and accurately completed after each task
- Ensure that Environmental, Health and Safety legislative requirements are maintained at all times
- To ensure that housekeeping on all powergen sites is maintained at expected levels
- To assist with internal/external auditing and stage gate assessments on LFE sites
- Responsible for the upkeep of all site tools and equipment and ensure spare parts and consumables are available when required
- To ensure that planned maintenance activities are performed in an accurate and efficient manner
The ideal Planned Preventative Maintenance Technician will have:
- Planned preventative maintenance of large reciprocating powergen assets
- Proven hands on experience of the operation and maintenance of equipment relevant to role
- Practical experience of maintaining & testing Low Voltage systems
- General engineering and operations experience in a heavy engineering environment
- Qualified by Experience (to relevant level)
- City & Guilds (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering
- Full driving license
In return for the Planned Preventative Maintenance Technician position, we can offer a salary of £25,000 - £34,000 per annum, plus company van, as well as an attractive benefits package, working for a company that strives to be socially, economically and environmentally different.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Planned Preventative Maintenance Technician then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date – 2nd October 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.