Communications Manager - Edinburgh
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced communications manager on an ad-hoc part time basis over 6 months with our public-sector client based in Edinburgh.
Essential skills -
- Experience of drafting and advising on speeches and public statements
- Experience of drafting and advising on media releases and briefings
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience on creating stand lines for media queries and correspondence
- Experience of developing social media strategy
- Experience of designing and overseeing events around the production and publication of forecasts
Desirable Skills -
- Experience in public sector/central government
- Experience of working in journalism and ideally financial or economic journalism
If you have skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.