Dry Liner / Plasterer
Excellent opportunities for Multiple Plasterers/Dry Liners to join a rapidly expanding Company. We are particularly keen to hear from teams of two that are used to working together.
Our client operates successfully within the energy efficiency and carbon reduction environment and due to unprecedented demand in retro fit energy efficiency products we need to rapidly expand our Scottish operation.
Job responsibilities include:
Main duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Internal wall installations in attic rooms (room in roofs)
- Loft and wall insulation
- Fitting insulated plaster boards and hatches where necessary
- Taking photographic evidence
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate, completed and returned to the office
Technical training is provided plus continual support from the office and management staff.
The skills or experience that we’re looking for;
- Experienced Dry Liner/Plasterer installing variety of plasterboard related products
- Can skim boards to high standard and in reasonable time
- Used to working in domestic properties
- Experience in H&S and all aspects of site safety
- Prepared to travel including overnight stays
In return, the company is offering a very competitive salary of between £100 - £150 per day depending on experience. Price work is also an option for teams.
If you have the relevant attributes to fulfil this role and want to be part of a well-established and rapidly expanding company then please apply now!
Apply for Dry Liner / Plasterer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly